Absa branch code is 632005, this is the universal or generic branch code for ABSA bank. A branch code in a bank is a unique identifying code for a given branch of a bank such as ABSA. Each Absa branch is differentiated by its branch code. These branch codes are known by various different names around the world.
The universal branch code for ABSA is: 632005. In most cases you don’t need a branch code when doing an ETF to another ABSA bank account holder. Most of other Internet banking websites already have this code 632005 setup in their system.
ABSA universal branch code
Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE Limited and is one of South Africa’s largest financial services groups. With the correct universal branch codes, you can rest assured that you are sending money to the correct branch. The right Absa branch code also guarantee you of safety while transferring cash.
ABSA branch codes
Absa’s Bank Identifier Code (BIC) is ABSAZAJJ. Below are some of the branch codes of ABSA. Each ABSA bank has its own unique branch code.
- ABSA Goodwood branch code – 632005
- ABSA Fourways branch code – 630183
- ABSA Branch code Sandton – 631005
- ABSA Polokwane branch code – 334248
- ABSA Bloemfontein branch code – 517734
- ABSA Branch code Middelburg Mall – 630397
- ABSA Table bay mall branch code – 630793
- ABSA Atteridgeville branch code – 630768
- ABSA Port Edward branch code – 630588
Please use the universal code which is: 632005.
— Absa South Africa (@AbsaSouthAfrica) January 25, 2018
For a complete list of ABSA Branch codes click here.
Image Courtesy: thisismoney.co.za