Absa Login process allows Absa Group Limited clients to login to Absa online banking profile to perform financial activities such as making payments, checking balance, buying pre-paid airtime and electricity, data, as well as transferring money between accounts. You need to make sure that you have registered for internet banking so that you can proceed with Absa Login process. In this article, you will learn more about Absa login internet banking in South Africa.
ALSO READ: How does Nedbank Money app work?
What is Absa Login?
Absa Login is the procedure used to gain access to your internet banking using a PC, tablet or a smartphone. The Absa login page requires that Absa Bank South Africa clients login with their username and password to access their Absa profile.
It’s easy to login to Absa online banking profile. For personal Absa Banking, you need your access account number, PIN and user number. Follow the below steps:
- STEP 1: Go to https://www.absa.co.za/personal/
- STEP 2: Then, click “Log in”
- STEP 3: Select “Personal” and “Absa Online” and then click “Next”
- STEP 4: Now your access account number, PIN and user number, then click “Next”
- STEP 5: Now you will be logged in to Absa online profile
- STEP 6: Start making payments, purchase prepaid airtime, view transaction history and much more
How to Reset Absa Login Password
- Step 1: Go to www.absa.co.za
- Step 2: Click on Logon in the top right of the screen
- Step 3: Logon to Absa Online Banking. Complete the Logon details then click “Next”
- Step 4: Click on Forgot password
- Step 5: Accept the verification request sent to your registered device
- Step 6: Create a new password
- Step 7: Re-enter the new password to confirm (Please take note of the password rules when creating your new password)
- Step 8: Click Next to continue
- Step 9: You have successfully reset your password
Absa Login Benefits
Once you’ve logged into your online profile, you will be able to perform some of the below benefits:
- Buy prepaid airtime or data bundles
- Buy prepaid electricity
- Buy Lotto, Daily Lotto and PowerBall tickets
- Check bank statement
- Make payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Add and manage your recipients
- Download bank statement and so much more.
Image Courtesy: buzzsouthafrica.com