African Bank App Download Guide for South Africans. The African Bank App allows African Bank customers to bank on the go. Customers can send money, view transactions, buy airtime, data and electricity using the African Banking App. In this article, you will learn how to download African Bank App.
African Bank App Download: How to Download and Install African Bank Banking App
For fast, easy steps for African Bank App Download, how to register, buy airtime, make payments and more, see the below African Bank Banking App download guide and start banking anytime and anywhere using the African Bank App.
You will need an email address, cellphone number and ID to register and to download the App.
- Step 1: Go to Google Play or the App Store to Download the African Bank Mobile Banking App
- Step 2: Search for “African Bank”
- Step 3: Click “Install” to download and Install African Bank Mobile Banking App for Android or iPhone
- Step 4: Open the app and login with your username and password
If you haven’t registered for African Bank Digital Banking, the next step will help you register for Digital Banking so that you can use the African Bank Banking App to perform transactions and view balances.
How to Register for African Bank Digital Banking Using the African Bank Banking App
- Step 1: Open your African Bank Mobile Banking App
- Step 2: Select “Register for Digital Banking”
- Step 3: Enter your ATM card number followed by your ATM PIN and tap “Continue”
- Step 4: Confirm your contact details and accept the verification request
- Step 5: Accept the Personal Client Agreement and tap “Continue”
- Step 6: Choose your access account and your billing account for online banking fees
- Step 7: Create a 5-digit PIN
- Step 8: Create and confirm your Password
- Step 9: You are now successfully registered on the African Bank Banking App
Make sure to always logout from your African Bank Baking App after use.
African Bank Banking App Features
- The app allows you to view your account balances
- Buy prepaid airtime, data and electricity
- Transfer money between African Bank accounts
- Add and remove beneficiaries
- Stop and replace your credit or debit card when it gets lost
- To increase your card limit
- Increase or decrease your banking limits easily
- Buy funeral cover for yourself and your spouse
- The App allows you to get stamped bank statements
Android 4.4 KITKAT and IOS version 9.3, iPhone 5 and later versions are compatible with the latest African Bank Mobile Banking App.
That’s it about African Bank App Download for Android Phone and iPhone. Make sure that you get the right African Bank Banking App Apk for your Android phone and iPhone.
Image Courtesy: africanbank.co.za