Bonang Matheba stays winning. The very first Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards celebrating South Africa’s most popular influencers, as well as the best up-and-comers took place this past Thursday.
South African television presenter, radio personality, businesswoman, producer, model, actress and philanthropist Bonang Matheba walked away with Best Celebrity Influencer Award.
Here is a complete list of all the winners
- Best Beauty Influencer – Mihlali Ndamase
- Best Style Influencer – Sarah Langa
- Best Travel Influencer – Thithi Nteta
- Best Lifestyle Influencer – Kefilwe Mabote
- Best Health and Wellness Influencer – Juanita K. Khumalo
- Best Celebrity Influencer – Bonang Matheba
- Best Disruptor Influencer – Yoliswa Mcoqo
- Best Newcomer Influencer – kiara Kittner
- Influencer of the Year Sparkle Award – Mihlali Ndamase
The ultimate influencer, selected from the categories above, won the COSMO Influencer of the Year Sparkle Award, in association with Bernini, plus a crazy cash prize of R15 000!
Another one 🏆🏆🏆@bonang_m has added another award to her 2019 list tonight, I present to you:
— Bonang M’s World (@QueenBs_World) June 27, 2019
— Julia Raphaely (@julia_raphaely) June 27, 2019
Image Courtesy: Twitter
Zita Zimande is a sports news journalist from the University of Johannesburg. Besides being a sports fanatic, she loves to cook during her spare time.