Capfin is an innovative, dynamic and multi-award-winning credit provider, offering loans of up to R50 000 with up to 24 months repayment terms. Capfin Loans’ strategic alignment with South African and international retail partners Steinhoff and Pepkor, creates a platform whereby they bring their services and products to their customers.
How to apply for a Capfin loan in South Africa?
You can apply for a Capfin loan online via SMS by sending your SA ID number to 33005. Alternatively, you visit any Ackermans or PEP store nationwide.
Requirements to apply for a Capfin loan
How do I qualify for a Capfin loan? You need the below required documents to apply for a Capfin loan in South Africa:
- A valid South Africa ID
- 3 latest payslips or 3 latest bank statements
- A valid South African bank account
- A valid cell phone number
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be permanently employed and earning a monthly salary
How to create a Capfin Loan Profile online
Follow these steps to create a Capfin profile:
STEP 1: Visit https://www.capfin.co.za on your web browser
STEP 2: Click “Register” and register your profile
STEP 3: Provide your personal details such as Name, Surname, SA Identity Number, Cellphone Number, Email Address
STEP 4: Tick the box and acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions
STEP 5: Click Continue
How to apply for a Capfin loan online
After creating a profile online, you need to visit this website capfin.co.za and login using your SA ID number and a unique One-Time-Pin (OTP) which will be sent directly to the cellphone number you registered with. The next step is to follow the instructions. When applying for a loan online, you will be asked to choose an amount and also upload the documents.
How to submit documents
- Upload your documents through their website
- You can scan your documents at any Ackermans or PEP store nationwide
- Alternatively, you can submit your documents by sending an email to [email protected] with your valid South African ID number in the subject line after applying
- Or Fax your documents to 0866880000 with your South Africa ID number noted in writing as reference after applying
How long does it take to approve Capfin loan?
When Capfin approves a loan request, they can take 48 business hours to make the payment to your nominated bank account.
Watch How to Apply for a CAPFIN loan
- Image Courtesy: insuranceloans.co.za