Claim Unisa Login so that you will be able to access your Unisa account. All Unisa (University of South Africa) students are urged to Claim My Unisa Login upon registration. In this article, you will learn how to Claim Unisa Login.
ALSO READ: How to Access myUnisa Student Portal
What is Claim Unisa Login?
Claim UNISA Login is the process of officially requesting your Unisa Login details so that you will be able to perform academic activities on your student portal. After the Unisa Claim Login process, you will login to your account using your student number and password created during the process.
How to Claim UNISA Login
Follow these steps to Claim your Unisa Login:
- Step 1: Open your web-browser (Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Step 2: Go to https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/Claim-UNISA-Login
- Step 3: Click on “Claim Unisa login” link
- Step 4: Enter your student number and click “Continue”
- Step 5: Enter your personal details (ID number or a passport number, not both) and click on “Continue”
- Step 6: Please read and acknowledge that you have read each statement. Click “Acknowledge” once done
- Step 7: Enter your initial UNISA password
Now you have Claimed your Unisa Login.
The initial login details will give you access to three systems:
- myUnisa – teaching and learning system and the Unisa Library
- myLife – a web-based email for UNISA students
Image Courtesy: elearningindustry.com