Self made businessman DJ Sbu, whose real name is Sibusiso Leope, is a true hustler when it comes to business. The radio DJ and businessman took to Twitter to share three key tips for a successful 2019.
All of his advice can be summed up in three simple steps:
- Write down all goals you want to accomplish in 2019.
- Go to your voice recorder. Record your goals in your voice saying “I am” “I have” present tense language.
- Listen to your list at least an hour every night falling asleep into it instead of TV/radio.
“A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by everyday action becomes a REALITY over time, that’s if you don’t give up along way when the going gets tough. All the best for 2019 (sic),” DJ Sbu continued.
In the past, Sbu shared a few tips on how he has become a success, telling his fans and followers these tips:
- Stop being full of excuses, Leope said this was many people’s downfall
- Get up early, Leope wakes up at 5.30 am everyday to conquer his goals
- Be the best at what you do, says Leope: “You want to be like Kanye West or Mark Zuckerberg, you want success, the lifestyle, the money, cars, fame etc, but you’re neglecting the one thing that opens all doors: Being the best at what you DO & doing it at a level that simply takes the breath away of those who watch you create your masterpiece.”
- Pray up, it seems Leope is quite spiritual and is motivated by God
- Grind and hustle hard, these simple tips are sure to push one up the ladder according to Leope
Image Courtesy: twitter.com/djsbu