Off the back of making history at the 2019 PRISM Awards, marketing and brand consultancy, DNA Brand Architects, are being recognised internationally for their stellar work and walked away BIG winners at the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Gold Quill Awards in Vancouver, Canada.
The IABC Gold Quill Awards celebrates extraordinary communication by recognising innovative, strategic work that delivers significant business results. Rigorously reviewed by experienced, trained communicators from around the world, IABC Gold Quill Award winners are recognised amongst the best communication professionals globally.
DNA Brand Architects walked away with the below awards and recognition:
- 2019 IABC Gold Quill Award of Merit: Communication Management > Customer Relations
- 2019 IABC Gold Quill Award of Merit: Communication Management > Media Relations
- 2019 IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence: Communication Skills > Audio/Visual (iLobola Nge Bhubesi, Lion Larger for ABinBev Africa)
- 2019 IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence: Communication Skills > Social Media Programs (iLobola Nge Bhubesi, Lion Larger for ABinBev Africa)
- 2019 IABC Gold Quill Best of the Best Award: Communication Skills > Social Media Programs (iLobola Nge Bhubesi, Lion Larger for ABinBev Africa)
- 2019 IABC Gold Quill Award: Mid-Size Agency of the Year Finalist
“It’s an honour to lead an agency that is amongst the best in the world. These wins are major for us as a South African and black agency in showcasing the level of our work and our results in communications. It’s exciting to be hailed as best in class by the IABC,” expresses Sylvester Chauke, founder and chief of DNA Brand Architects. “As a leader of this small agency with big dreams, I am so proud of my team for their resilience and commitment in delivering these programmes. It’s seldom easy, but these milestones propel us even more to demand excellence in the work we create for our clients. A major acknowledgement to our client ABinBev under the marketing leadership of Andrea Quaye and Siphelele Vundla who gave us the wings to fly. We are thrilled by this global recognition.”
Seven years running, DNA Brand Architects have been consistent in their delivery of Black Excellence and moving the narrative of black owned agencies forward. A pioneer in their own right, DNA Brand Architect’s global recognition of their standard of work speaks volumes for the South African communications industry as a whole.
“The standard of communications coming out of South Africa is top notch. Evidently, South African communications work and programmes from companies such as Anglo America, Sappi, Gautrain amongst others did exceptionally well alongside DNA Brand Architects. This is a very exciting time for our profession and we are most excited by holding the torch and leading the way in this regard,” shares Sylvester Chauke.
Recently speaking at the Forbes Under 30 Meet-Up, Sylvester Chauke continues to be a thought leader in his field, imparting knowledge to the next generation and paying it forward.
Image Courtesy: Supplied
Zita Zimande is a sports news journalist from the University of Johannesburg. Besides being a sports fanatic, she loves to cook during her spare time.