DPSA Clerk Vacancies October 2021 in South Africa can be found on the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) Circulars. If you are looking for the DPSA Clerk Vacancies in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape or Cape Town, you’ve come to the right place. At Quick Read Magazine, we provide job seekers with the latest DPSA Administration Clerk Vacancies Circular for October 2021. All the information posted below can be found on the official website of the DPSA – http://www.dpsa.gov.za.
What Are DPSA Clerk Vacancies?
DPSA Clerk Vacancies or DPSA Administration Clerk Job Vacancies are the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) Administration Clerk Jobs or the South African Government Clerk jobs. This month, the DPSA has also released some DPSA Clerk Vacancies Circular 2021. This is for the candidates who are searching for DPSA Clerk jobs in South Africa.
DPSA Clerk Vacancies 2021
Although the DPSA Clerk Vacancies Circular is issued by the Department of Public Service and Administration, the Department is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Enquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
With DPSA, you can get General Office Clerks, Receptionists, Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Material Recording Clerks and much more.
DPSA Administration Clerk Duties in Any Department of the South African Government (DPSA)
In most cases, the DPSA Clerk Duties include some of the below duties. You will be responsible for, amongst others, the following specific tasks:
- Render general clerical support services
- Provide supply chain clerical support services within the component
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the
- Provide financial administration support services in the component
How to Apply for DPSA Clerk Vacancies in South Africa
To apply for DPSA Administration Clerk Jobs, you need to download the new Z83 form.
- All applicants must complete the Z83 form with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The DPSA must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.
You can visit DPSA for Government Clerk Jobs Vacancies in South Africa. Once you are on their site, download the DPSA Vacancies Circular in South Africa.
Image Courtesy: collegegrad.com