Facebook Lite Login procedure is when a user login to Facebook Lite online account. Facebook Lite app is a light version of the Facebook app and uses less data than the regular version. The FB Lite Login procedure is the same as the main Facebook app. You need your FB Lite login details to access the lite. In this article, we’ll show you the Facebook Lite Login-Sign procedure in South Africa.
What is Facebook Lite Login?
Facebook Lite Login, also known as FB Lite Login, is a process whereby users log into their Facebook account online. According to Facebook.com, the Facebook Lite Login is a convenient and fast way people to create Facebook Lite accounts and log into their Facebook Lite App across multiple platforms. The Facebook Lite App is available on Android, iOS, web and desktop.
FB Lite Login allows two scenarios, authentication and asking for permissions to access people’s data. According to the social networking giant, users can use Facebook Lite Login for authentication or for both data access and authentication.
Facebook Lite Login is used to enable the following experiences:
- Account Creation – Once you are on the FB Lite Login page, you can click on the ‘create new account’ button
- Personalization – Facebook Lite Login lets you access information which would be complex.
FB Lite Login Features
- FB Lite uses less mobile data and takes up less space on your mobile phone
- Has only the main Facebook features
- Works on most Android or iOS mobile phones
- Works well on all networks, including 2G
- Installs faster and loads your screen more quickly
- FB Lite App uploads photos easily
Facebook Lite Login
How do I log into my Facebook Lite account? If you want to login into your Facebook Lite App using your computer, you need to follow the below steps. The log in screen lets you log into an existing account on Facebook Lite and you will be able to use it without facing any challenges.
Fb Lite Login-Sign Steps
- Step 1: Go to lite.facebook.com
- Step 2: Enter your email address or phone number and your Facebook password
- Step 3: Then click “Login” to sign in to your Facebook Lite account
Facebook App sends a notification to let you that your account has been accessed from a different device with a different IP address.
Facebook Lite login security has been tightened now. As soon as you try to login into someone else’s Facebook account using a different device, Facebook will ask you via email to verify that the account belongs to you. As soon as you login, it will ask you if it was you who was trying to access the account showing you the device name and country name and will ask you to verify it by clicking “it was me”. If it was not you, Facebook will ask you to change your password.
How to Change Facebook Lite Login password
To change your password on Facebook Lite if you’re already logged in:
- STEP 1: Click in the top right of Facebook
- STEP 2: Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings
- STEP 3: Click Security and Login
- STEP 4: Click Edit next to Change password
- STEP 5: Enter your current password and new password
- STEP 6: Click Save Changes
How to Download the Facebook Lite App in South Africa?
Facebook Lite has the main Facebook features but uses less data. It works well on all networks, including 2G.
- To download Facebook Lite on your Android device, visit the Facebook Lite website or the Google Play Store to download Facebook Lite for Android.
- To download Facebook Lite on your iOS device, visit the App Store to download Facebook Lite for iOS.
Image Courtesy: socialnetworking.lovetoknow.com