How to appeal for Sassa R350 step by step guide. Should your Sassa SRD application be declined, you will have the right to appeal the SASSA decision by lodging an appeal via srd.dsd.gov.za. According to Sassa, you may apply for the appeal within a period of 30 days but not exceeding 90 days, appeal SASSA’s decision to the Independent Tribunal for Social Assistance Appeals (ITSAA). At Quick Read Magazine, we’ve put together step by step process on how to appeal for Sassa R350.
How to Appeal For Sassa R350
Step by step appeal process on https://srd.dsd.gov.za.
- Step 1: Go to visit srd.dsd.gov.za
- Step 2: Click on the message ‘click here to lodge and appeal or check appeal status‘ to access the appeals portal.
- Step 3: Type in your South African ID number and cellphone number used to make an application for the grant
- Step 4: Press ‘send pin‘ and wait for the SMS with the verification pin. Then enter the pin and press ‘submit’. this is to make sure that you are the right person making the appeal for Sassa R350. Without the verification pin, you will not be able to proceed with the appeal process. You also need to have the cellphone you used to make application with you, otherwise you will not be able to make the application. If for any reason you have changed or lost your cellphone, you must log into the srd.sassa.gov.za website to update your details. (To be done from 1st July 2022).
- Step 5: Please enter the ‘verification pin‘ received and press ‘submit‘
- Step 6: Select the month your are appealing for. If you have applied for one month only it will show the month already. The system will also show you the reason why your application was declined.
- Step 7: Please select the ‘drop down‘ arrow to choose the reason for your Sassa appeal application. Please select one of the reasons on the list.
- Step 8: Then press ‘submit‘ and you are done with the appeal process for R350
That’s it about how to appeal for Sassa R350. You can also check the below screenshot for more step by step appeal process on https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/.
— SASSA (@OfficialSASSA) June 29, 2022
Image Courtesy: https://twitter.com/OfficialSASSA