SA Home Loans is a mortgage finance company in South Africa. It was founded in February 1999 in Durban, South Africa. In this article, you will learn how to apply for a home loan at SA Home Loans.
ALSO READ: Home Loan Bond Calculators
About SA Home Loans
SA Home Loans is a mortgage finance company in South Africa. It was founded in February 1999 in Durban, South Africa. It is headquartered in Durban. Its services cover origination and credit approval through to registration and ongoing loan servicing.
SA Home Loans is a non-traditional (i.e. non-bank) home loans provider that has played a pioneering role in creating a more diverse financial infrastructure in South Africa.
How does SA Home Loans Work?
According to their official website, banks get their funding for home loan finance from wholesale and retail money and capital markets and lend the money to consumers. SA Home Loans (SAHL) is different. They link you directly to the capital markets via a non-bank concept called securitisation and pass the savings on to you.
How to apply for a home loan at SA Home Loans?
Before you apply for a home loan at SA Home Loans, use SA Home Loans calculator. This will help you to estimate your monthly home loan payments. Home loan calculators are quick and easy to use.
For a new home loan application at SA Home Loans, you need to visit their official website. Here are the steps the mortgage finance company will require from applicants.
- Step 1: check your eligibility for a home loan.
- Step 2: calculate what your loan instalment would be – this will also show you the fees you can expect to pay.
- Step 3: provide your personal details to complete the application. This will take approximately 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
When you are ready to apply for a home loan at SA Home Loans, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit www.sahomeloans.com
- Step 2: Click on “Apply Now” and select “New Home Loan Application”
- Step 3: You will be redirected to ‘New Purchase Loan Application’ page where you need to read some information. Then click “Call back” or “Next”
- Step 4: Eligiblity Assessment – provide answers to the asked questions
- Step 5: Financial Qualification – Tell SA Home Loans About Your Loan Requirements such as purchase price, your gross monthly household income, deposit amount if you have, and reason for purchasing the property. After providing these details, you will see ‘Qualification Result’ window with estimated costs. Then click ‘Next’
- Step 6: Please Enter Your Personal Information and click ‘Next’
- Step 7: Submit SA Home Loans application
SA Home Loans Contact
The SA Home Loans head office is in Durban, but they have branches throughout South Africa as well as a national Sales Contact Centre.
+27 (31) 560 5300
+27 (31) 562 0362
2 Milkwood Crescent Milkwood Park (off Douglas Saunders Dr) La Lucia Ridge 4051 South Africa
Image Courtesy: www.sahomeloans.com