How to Apply for Admission at Unisa for 2021? The Unisa application for admission to 2021 has already been closed. However, in this article, you will learn how to apply for admission at Unisa (University of South Africa). Students who are interested in studying at Unisa, can apply for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas and Master’s & doctoral qualifications.
How to Apply at Unisa Online
You want to know how to apply at Unisa online? It’s very easy to apply online at Unisa. You must make sure that you have internet connection and a device to log into their website and apply.
Unisa uses the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) method which enables students to have their own schedule. Unisa applications are open throughout the year depending on the availability of the courses.
Please note that before you apply to study at Unisa, you must have a valid email address so that the University will be able to communicate with you during the application process.
All applications are required to only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file. Necessary supporting documents must be uploaded as part of your online application process. You will not be able to complete your application for admission at Unisa if you are unable to do.
Only black and white documents may be submitted and only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file)
We’ll later show you how to apply for admission at Unisa.
Who Should Apply for Admission at Unisa?
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission to study at Unisa. Even if you already have a Unisa student number, as long as is a new qualification, you are required to start a new application for admission.
To Apply at Unisa Online, You need the following:
- A valid email address
- A cellphone number so that you will receive SMS
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- An Application fee of R115 which is paid once you received your student number from Unisa (This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa)
The next step is very important if you didn’t know how apply for admission at Unisa. We’ll take you through step-by-step to help you apply for admission at Unisa.
How to Apply for Admission at Unisa
How to apply for admission to study at Unisa? To apply for admission at Unisa online, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.unisa.ac.za
- Step 2: Click on “Apply” button
- Step 3: Select “Undergraduate Qualifications” if you want to apply for it
- Step 4: Read the information then click on ‘Start the process’
- Step 5: Read the information then click on ‘Proceed to ODL and Unisa’
- Step 6: Follow the rest of the instructions until you see ‘CLICK HERE to apply online’
You can also click here, which will take you to apply for admission to study: application tool.
Upload supporting documents
Unisa urges everyone applying for a new qualification to submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
That’s it about how to apply for admission to study at Unisa. Watch the below video for detailed process.
Watch the below video on how to apply for admission at UNISA
Image Courtesy: www.unisa.ac.za