There are many ways to check your FNB account number in South Africa. You can either check your First National Bank (FNB) account number by visiting your nearest ATM or by simply logging into your FNB App and check your FNB account details. In this article, you will learn how to check your FNB account number.
What is FNB Account Number?
An FNB account number is a number that is tied to your bank account by FNB. A bank account number allows you to receive money into your bank account.
How do I check my FNB account number?
The first method to check your First National Bank (FNB) account number is through the app. Make sure that you have downloaded the FNB App onto your smartphone. Here’s how to check your account number:
- Step 1: Open your FNB app
- Step 2: Click “Login”
- Step 3: Enter your password and click “Login”
- Step 4: Click on “Accounts”
- Step 5: Select the account and then choose “Account Options”
- Step 6: You will view your FNB account number together with available balance
Alternatively, you can check your account number by visiting your nearest ATM.
- Step 1: Go to any FNB ATM
- Step 2: Insert your FNB card and enter your PIN
- Step 3: Choose “transfers and payments”
- Step 4: Then select “account details”
- Step 5: Print your account details in a slip or enter your cellphone number to send your account details via SMS.
Image Courtesy: fnb.co.za