PayPal South Africa (PayPal) is an online payment system that let’s users send and receive funds from people located anywhere in the world for a small fee. PayPal was founded in 1998 and is now one of the most popular online payment methods in South Africa. In this article, you will learn how to create a PayPal account in South Africa.
How to Create A PayPal South Africa Account
To create an account for PayPal in South Africa is simple. There are two types of PayPal accounts which are Personal and Business. Here’s how to open a PayPal account in South Africa:
- STEP 1: Go to www.paypal.com
- STEP 2: Click “Sign Up”
- STEP 3: Choose your account (Personal or Business Account) and then click “Continue”
- STEP 4: Enter your mobile number and click “Continue”
- STEP 5: Enter the code sent to your mobile phone number
- STEP 6: Enter your email address, name, surname, create password and then click “Next”
- STEP 7: Add your address, accept Terms and Conditions and click “Agree and create account” and PayPal account will be created.
PayPal South Africa Login
To start sending, requesting and withdrawing money from PayPal in South Africa, you need to login to your PayPal account. The PayPal South Africa login steps are:
- STEP 1: Go to PayPal website www.paypal.com
- STEP 2: Click “Log In”
- STEP 3: Enter your email or mobile number and then click “Next”
- STEP 4: Enter your password and then click “Log In”
How to add a bank account or credit card to your PayPal account
In order to make use of PayPal South Africa’s ability to send and receive money you will need to link your bank account or credit card to your PayPal account. To do so, follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Log into your account
- STEP 2: Then click the “Wallet” option on top of your screen
- STEP 3: Click the “Link a card” if that’s what you’d like to use with your account. Alternately, you can click on the “Link a bank” account option if you want to connect your bank account itself.
- STEP 4: Enter the card or bank information you wish to link to your PayPal account and click “Link card” for debit cards or “Link bank account” if you’re using that option.
That’s it about creating a PayPal South Africa.
Image Courtesy: marketingchannel.co.za