Truworths is one of leading fashion retailers in South Africa, with over 728 stores in South Africa and 49 in the rest of Africa. Truworths was founded in 1917 as The Alliance Trading Company.
ALSO READ: How to Shop Online at OneDayOnly
Truworths forms part of Truworths International, an investment holding company listed on the JSE, whose companies are engaged in the retailing of fashion apparel and accessories. The Truworths International Retail Group incorporates Identity, YDE and Uzzi.
The purpose of this article is to show you how to create a Truworths account in South Africa.
How to Create Truworths Account Online
Follow the below easy steps to create an online shopping account.
- STEP 1: Visit Truworths website at www.truworths.co.za on your web browser
- STEP 2: Click Login / Register. If you already have a Truworths account, you can login with your email address and password. If you don’t have an account with Truworths, click on “Register”
- STEP 3: Enter your email address and click “create my profile”
- STEP 4: Enter your name, surname and password and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you can open an account by through SMS on your mobile phone. SMS your initials, surname and ID number to 49705 (standard SMS rates). T&Cs apply. Visit truworths.co.za Subject to an affordability assessment.
Ways to Pay Your Truworths Account
Making payments can be done through the following ways in South Africa.
- Pay Online in the “Truworths Account” section of your online profile or click the “Pay now” button in your e-statement.
- Pay the account through Online Banking – ATM or EFT to Truworths’ banking details
Pay via Truworths Account Card or Credit or Debit Card
- You can also pay your account using EasyPay at stores that accept EasyPay. These include Shoprite, Checkers, Pick ‘n Pay and Woolworths.
Always remember that you can pay for online shopping using these payment options, Truworths account card, Visa card (both credit and debit) or Mastercard (both credit and debit).
Image Courtesy: boulders.co.za
Zita Zimande is a sports news journalist from the University of Johannesburg. Besides being a sports fanatic, she loves to cook during her spare time.