What is Standard Bank UCount Rewards? UCount is Standard Bank’s loyalty programme which rewards Standard Bank customers for shopping at their UCount partners such as Checkers, Makro, Caltex, Zando and more. In this article, you will learn more about UCount Standard Bank and how to earn UCount Rewards points.
What is UCount Rewards?
UCount Rewards is Standard Bank’s rewards programme that allows Standard Bank customers to earn Rewards Points on their spend whenever they use their qualifying Standard Bank Personal Credit, Cheque or Debit card.
Customers earn more Rewards Points when they shop at Standard Bank’s Rewards Retailers such as Checkers, Makro, Caltex, Zando and more.
You can redeem your UCount Rewards Points at any of Standard Bank’s UCount partners of over 20 Rewards Retailers. Just swipe your Rewards card instore or provide your card number when shopping online.
How Do I Join UCount Rewards and Activate My UCount Rewards Card?
- You can call the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 82 68 68 to order your UCount Rewards card or log into the UCount Rewards website. You can collect your Standard Bank Rewards card at your nearest Standard Bank branch or get the card posted to you.
- Active the UCount Rewards Card on the UCount Rewards website or on the UCount Rewards in App Platform or via the UCount Rewards Contact Centre on 0860 82 68 68 by selecting option 1 on the IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
How Do I Earn UCount Rewards Standard Bank Extra Points?
As a Standard Bank UCount Rewards client, you get rewarded whenever you swipe your Standard Bank Credit, Debit or Cheque Card, no matter where or how you use it. Here’s how to earn extra Rewards.
- Use your credit card
- Earn more Rewards Points at Rewards Retailers
- Get Social Rewards for sharing
- Earn extra Rewards Points at Caltex
- Choose how you want to earn up to 20%* back
- Move up a Tier Level
- Achieve your goals and gain a reward
- Get Data Rewards
How Do I Use My UCount Rewards Card?
- Swipe your UCount Rewards card at the Standard Bank’s Rewards Retailers to redeem (pay for goods and services) with your Rewards Points
- Pay for fuel and oil at any participating Caltex
- Use it to access Bidvest Premier Lounges at airports across South Africa
How Do I Check My UCount Rewards Balance?
To check your Standard Bank UCount Rewards balance and current Tier Level, use your Standard Bank app or your logged-in profile online or SMS ‘BALANCE’ to 45224.
You can use your uCount rewards points at any of the following stores:
- Incredible Connections
- Fresh Stop
- Net Florist
- Olympic Cycles
- Sweep South
- The Body Shop
- The Cross Trainer
- Tiger Wheel and tyre
- Wine of the month club
Image Courtesy: globalafricanetwork.com