DStv Account Number in South Africa can be checked using the DStv App or online by visiting the official DStv South Africa website. If you didn’t know how to check my DStv account number, you’ve come to the right place because here we will teach you how to get my DStv account.
What is DStv Account Number?
DStv Account Number, also known as DStv customer number, is an eight digit DStv customer number. With the DStv Customer account number, customers can make a direct deposit into this DStv account number by giving it to the bank teller.
How to Get My DStv Account Number
There are two ways to check your DStv customer account number. Follow the below easy steps:
- Step 1: Open MyDStv App
- Step 2: Go to “Manage”
- Step 3: Then click “My Profile”
- Step 4: Your DStv Customer Number will be displayed under your name
Alternatively, you can check your Account Number for DStv through Dstv self-service portal.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.dstv.co.za/mydstv/
- Step 2: Enter username and password and click “Sign In”
- Step 3: Then click on “My account” once you are logged into your Dstv account
- Step 4: Your account details will be displayed and your DStv Account Number will display as a DStv Customer Number.
Your Dstv Account Number is the same as your Dstv Customer number in South Africa and they all have the same functions.
In conclusion, what is my DStv Account Number? Your Dstv account number is an eight digit number given to you after your DStv account has been created for your decoder.
About DStv South Africa
DStv is a sub-Saharan African video entertainment company owned by MultiChoice. It was launched in 1995 and provides multiple entertainment channels and services to customers across the continent via satellite, online and mobile apps.
Image Courtesy: techcentral.co.za