People who were receiving the R350 social relief of distress (SRD) grant will have to reapply for it, the department of social development announced last month. For those who don’t know how to reapply for Sassa R350 grant, will benefit from reading this article. All applicants must reapply for the grants under the new regulations and renew their application every three months to confirm that their situation has not changed. In this article, we will show you step-by-step process on how to re-apply for the Sassa SRD R350 grant in 2022.
How To Reapply For Sassa R350 Grant
Follow these steps on your to reapply for Sassa R350 grant:
- Step 1: Go to Sassa Reapplication of srd Grant 2022 link srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Step 2: Enter your Mobile Number.
- Step 3: Click SMS.
- Step 4: You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP)
- Step 5: Enter the OTP.
- Step 6: Continue to complete the SASSA R350 application by filling in the required information.
- Step 7: Click Submit to sent your application to SASSA.
With the re-introduction of the Sassa R350 grant, a large number of SRD Sassa applications were received, with millions of South Africans heading to srd.sassa.gov.za. Not only does the website allow you to reapply for the Sassa R350 grant, but you can also check your Sassa SRD Status. This SASSA website srd.sassa.gov.za also allows you to correct banking details and other information.
Image Courtesy: Unsplash.com