How to reverse ewallet FNB South Africa. The purpose of this article is to show people how to reverse ewallet. eWallet FNB is one of the most popular ways to send money to friends and family in South Africa. eWallet allows FNB customers to send money instantly to anyone with a valid South African cellphone number.
Do the *120*321# cellphone banking thing as if you’re about to send another ewallet. The option for reversal will come up
— Zanele Kabane (@zeekabane) January 30, 2019
eWallet FNB is an affordable, easy and instant cash transfer service that allows you to send money to anyone. In the 2018 financial year, HelloYouth.co.za reported that about R26 Billion was sent via FNB eWallet. But what happens when you accidentally send money to the wrong cellphone number? Here is how to reverse eWallet payment. We focus on the below steps.
How to reverse eWallet transfer?
Two ways to reverse an eWallet payment
- Dial *120*321# on your mobile phone [USSD]
- Select option 4 for “Send Money”
- Next, select option 5 for “eWallet reversal”
- Select the transaction that you want to reverse
The FNB eWallet reversal contact number for cellphone banking is 087 575 9405. Call this number to request a Send Money transaction reversal. Reversals may incur a fee and are not guaranteed. FNB charges R50 for requesting a reversal.
How long does it take to reverse eWallet?
The FNB eWallet reversals take between 4 to 15 working days to process.
@sswazi1 You have to phone the eWallet team. The reversal takes 4 working days. RB
— RbJacobs (@Rbjacobs) September 30, 2014
How eWallet Works
- Send money from your FNB account
- Cash is transferred immediately and securely
- Recipient receives an SMS after receiving cash into the eWallet
FNB eWallet service allows you to instantly send money to anyone as long as their phone number is active. Dial *130*321# and try it out pic.twitter.com/sqCPwSAQ5v
— First National Bank (@FNB_Botswana) July 28, 2017
How does the recipient get eWallet money?
- Dial dial *120*277# and select 1 for ‘Get Cash’
- You will receive an SMS with a temporary ATM PIN
- At the FNB ATM, you need to press ‘Proceed’ or ‘Enter’, then select ‘eWallet Services’
- You must enter your cellphone number and the temporary ATM PIN sent via SMS and select the amount of money you would like to withdraw
That’s it about how to reverse an ewallet.
Image Courtesy: twitter.com/fnb_botswana