How to transfer data on Vodacom in South Africa? If you were looking for how to transfer data with Vodacom, you’ve come to the right place. Vodacom Data Bundle Transfer service allow Vodacom customers to buy and send data bundles to other Vodacom users, using airtime or by adding the cost to their monthly bill.
In this article, you will learn how to transfer data on Vodacom South Africa. Transfer of data on Vodacom is simple and easy. It’s also convenient in case your friends or family members can’t buy Vodacom data under certain circumstances.
How to Transfer Data on Vodacom
To transfer data on Vodacom in South Africa, you need to do the following:
- Step 1: Dial *135# to transfer data
- Step 2: Scroll down and select “Services”
- Step 3: Select “Next” to access the next menu
- Step 4: Select the “Data Transfer” option
- Step 5: Choose the data bundle you want to transfer
- Step 6: Choose the amount of data you wish to transfer to your recipient
- Step 7: Choose your recipient’s Vodacom number
- Step 8: Confirm your selection
That’s it about how to transfer data Vodacom. Please note that it is free to transfer data bundles on Vodacom, however, there are limits as to who can transfer data and when they can do so. According to Vodacom T&Cs, only the Master Account Holder can transfer a data bundle and bundles that are valid for less than one day can be transferred immediately.
For more information on how to transfer Vodacom data, visit Vodacom at www.vodacom.co.za
Image Courtesy: ibusiness.co.za