If you have applied for the R350 Grant, you can keep track of your of your SASSA SRD status. There are about three different ways to check your R350 Grant Application Status. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) opened the applications for the SASSA Social Relief of Distress (SRD) Grant on the 6th August and has since paid millions of applicants.
How to View SASSA SRD Status
SASSA has provided South Africans with 3 different ways to help applicants to keep track of their R350 Grant Application Status.
If you’ve submitted your application, you can either check your SRD application status online, via SASSA SRD website, WhatsApp or SASSA’s toll free call centre.
How to Check Your SASSA Application Status on SASSA SRD Website
- Step 1: Go to the the SRD website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Step 2: Go to “Application status” tab
- Step 3: Then click on “click here to check online”
- Step 4: Type in your ID number and phone number used to submit your application
- Step 5: Then click “Submit” to view your SASSA SRD application status
How to Check Your SASSA SRD Application Status Via WhatsApp
- Step 1: Add 082 046 8553 as a contact
- Step 2: Open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts
- Step 3: Open a chat with the 082 046 8553 number you have saved
- Step 4: Send a message to SASSA SRD number with the word ‘Status’
- Step 5: Now you will be able to check the progress of your R350 Application Status
- Step 6: Once your WhatsApp chat has been received by SASSA Chat Bot, you will then be required to provide your ID number and the phone number you used when applying for the R350 grant
How to Check Your SASSA SRD Application Status By Calling the SASSA Toll Free Call Centre
You can also inquire about your SRD status by calling SASSA’s toll free call centre on. Make sure you have your ID number and phone number you used when applying for the SRD grant.
- Step 1: Dial 0800 60 10 11 on your phone
- Step 2: Request the progress on your grant
Image Courtesy: bereamail.co.za