Learn UKZN 2021 ([email protected]) is the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Learning Management System (LMS). To access UKZN Learn 2021, visit https://learn2021.ukzn.ac.za. In this article, you will learn how to login to Learn UKZN.
What is Learn UKZN 2021?
Learn UKZN 2021 ([email protected]) is the Learning Management System (LMS) used by University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN).
UKZN Learn 2021 online learning platform makes it easy for UKZN students to attend classes online, download lecture notes and submit assessments and assignments anytime and anywhere.
In response to the national imperative to provide alternative modes of teaching and learning, the UKZN Teaching and Learning Office, in conjunction with other divisions, have developed a repository of resources to support academics in engaging with online teaching.
This portal serves as the information hub to accommodate an evolving online tool kit and associated resources.
“We invite academics and professional staff to contribute to this portal by sharing your resources with the site administrator: [email protected]” – UKZN Teaching & Learning Office said.
UKZN Learn 2021 Login
In this step, you will learn how to access and enrol in the UKZN Learn 2021.
- Step 1: Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox
- Step 2: Go to https://learn2021.ukzn.ac.za
- Step 3: Enter your username and password and click “Login”
- Step 4: Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Step 5: Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- Step 6: You will then see the content for your course.
Image Courtesy: lifesciences.ukzn.ac.za