Are you looking for Mr Price Vacancies in South Africa? The Mr Price Group is a company made up of makers, doers, free-thinkers, art lovers, creators, planners, number crunchers, tech heads, award winners, wordsmiths and many more. Mr Price Group says they take their work seriously.
How to Apply for Mr Price Vacancies
If you are looking for an opportunity to work at Mr Price stores, you can follow the below simple steps to browse different Mr Price vacancies and apply. If you have the right attitude and passionate about working at MPRG, then Mr Price Group is the best company to work for. They hire for attitude and train for skill.
Steps to Apply for a job at Mr Price
1. Visit the Mr Price Career website at mrpcareers.com
2. Sign In/Register Your CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- If you already have an account with Mr Price Careers, you can sign in and start applying for jobs at Mr Price. If you don’t have an account, you will be required to create your profile by clicking on “Register”
- Fill out your personal information such as Name, Surname, Email, Phone Number and Password
- Create Profile
3. Browse Available Mr Price Job Vacancies
Once your Mrpcareers profile is successfully completed, you can start applying for job vacancies at the Mr Price Group. You can search jobs by division or location. Once you find the job that you are interested in applying, click “more information” to check the job spec.
4. Apply Mr Price Jobs
Click “Apply” once you find the job you are looking for.
Requirements to work at Mr Price Store
To work at Mr Price stores, you will need the below documents;
- A valid South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours
- Be able to work on weekends and Public Holidays
- Have at least a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Please note that the Mr Price Group reserves the right to perform Employment Verification Checks on the candidates
If you do not hear anything from Mr Price within 30 days, consider your application for a Mr Price job unsuccessful.
Image Courtesy: bedfordcentre.com