MyLife Login UNISA, one of the most important procedures to access your MyLife e-mail account. Many new UNISA students don’t know how to login to myLife. In this article, you will learn more about the procedure for the UNISA MyLife Login.
What Is MyLife Login?
The MyLife Login, are the login details that you need to access your MyLife e-mail account. Since important information about the University of South Africa (UNISA) is posted on the mylife account, all students at UNISA are required to have the myLife email account.
MyLife Login UNISA
According to UNISA’s official website, due to a recent Microsoft update, UNISA students will no longer be able to directly access their myLife e-mail account when logged in to myUnisa.
The myLife e-mail account is free to open and uses the Microsoft Office 365 platform. Here’s how to login to MyLife account:
- STEP 1: Go to the MyLife Login Page http://mylife.unisa.ac.za
- STEP 2: Enter your full email address (e.g [email protected]) and your password for your myLife email account
- STEP 3: Select ‘Sign in’
I Can’t Login to MyLife Account
If you are unable to login to your mylife email account, it could be your password is not active on myLife or Office 365. Make sure that you reset your myUnisa password to synchronize it with your myLife mailbox. Here’s how to rest your MyLife Password.
- STEP 1: Login to myUnisa and click on ‘My Admin’
- STEP 2: Click on the ‘Change Password’ link
- STEP 3: Complete the form to update your password. The new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services
Please note that it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service during peak periods.
After resetting the password, head back to the mylife login page and login to MyLife email account.
If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your MyLife login password, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
Image Courtesy: www.unisa.ac.za