MyUnisa Email, also known as myLife e-mail, is created for the University of South Africa (UNISA) students so that they can communicate with the University, lecturers and fellow students. By logging to MyUnisa Email, you will also be able to receive announcements and any news related to your course. In this article, you will learn how to login to MyUnisa Email.
ALSO READ: MyLife Login UNISA: How to Login to MyLife
What is MyUnisa Email?
MyUnisa Email is the official email address used by the Unisa students to communicate with the University. Every registered Unisa student receives a free myLife e-mail account for life.
The University will communicate with you only via your MyUnisa Email account. To assist the University to safeguard your personal information, make sure that you use your MyUnisa Email address (myLife e-mail account) when communicating with Unisa.
Why Should I Use MyUnisa Email Address?
- By using your MyUnisa Email, the university has a reasonable assurance that they are communicating with you, as your e-mail address contains your student number and you use your login credentials to access the account.
- The University will send all official communication (eg your exam timetable and results) to this e-mail account, which means that it’s very easy to find information when you need it.
- You can login to MyUnisa Email address from any network and from anywhere in the world. You just need internet access.
How to Activate Your MyUnisa Email (myLife e-mail account)
To gain MyUnisa Email login, you need to activate your email so that you will be able to send and receive emails. Make sure that you activate your myUnisa account before you can use your myLife e-mail. It may take up to 24 hours for your Unisa email address to be created. Once your email address has been created, click on the myLife e-mail button on the homepage of myUnisa. Log in with your full My Unisa Email address and your myUnisa password.
Your myLife e-mail account is the only e-mail account recognized by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university.
How to Login to MyUnisa Email
To access your MyUnisa Email account, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Step 2: Enter your full Unisa email address (eg [email protected]) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Step 3: Select “Sign in”.
Image Courtesy: martech.org