NMU Email is created for the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) students and staff to communicate anything related to education. With NMU Email address, students and staff can send important information regarding course / module. In this article, you will learn how to set up your NMU Student Email on your Android device.
ALSO READ: How to Access NMU Student Portal
What is NMU Email?
The NMU Email is a method of exchanging messages between people using electronic devices. The Nelson Mandela University has an email address that they use to communicate important information with students, staff and external stakeholders. Just like any other University in South Africa, the NMU Email Address is found under contact us on their official website.
How to Setup NMU Email / NMMU Student Email your Android Device
- Step 1: Go to your phone settings
- Step 2: Click on “Apps”
- Step 3: Then click on “Email”
- Step 4: Click on “Add Account”
- Step 5: Navigate to “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync / Exchange” and click on it
- Step 6: Enter your Email address [email protected] and your NMMU Password (The password you use to log onto computers at NMMU).
- Step 7: When you have completed, click on “Manual setup”
- Step 8: Once you have clicked “Manual setup” check your username and make sure it is [email protected] and your password will remain the same as previously entered. At “Exchange server” enter the server name outlook.office365.com and click next.
- Step 9: A prompt will appear asking you to activate your account to which you should click “OK”
- Step 10: It will then check the server settings to verify if the details you have entered are correct.
- Step 11: If all your details are correct it will then prompt you for final confirmation to which you should click “OK”
- Step 12: Simply choose the setting times you would like your phone to sync your NMMU Student Email, click “Next” when you done and you email will be setup on your Android Device.
Nelson Mandela University NMU Student Email Login Portal
The NMU Student Email Login Login page is https://www.mandela.ac.za/Office365. If you are looking for NMU Email Login, the next step is very useful. We’ve provided a step-by-step guide on how to access your NNMU Email.
How to access Office 365 e-mail off-campus
- Step 1: Visit https://outlook.office.com or studmail.nmmu.ac.za
- Step 2: Enter your NMU email address (your student number @mandela.ac.za) and password
- Step 3: Click “Sign In”
Image Courtesy: https://www.mandela.ac.za/