PayPal South Africa Login process allows PayPal customers in South Africa to log in to their PayPal account and start receiving and sending money to other PayPal users. PayPal is one of the most popular and trusted online payment systems that allow people to send money to others. To use PayPal in South Africa, you must first create a PayPal account. Once you’ve created an account, you can then head to the PayPal Login South Africa page (https://www.paypal.com/za/signin) and login with your username and password. In this article, you will learn more about the PayPal South Africa login procedure.
ALSO READ: How to Create A PayPal South Africa Account
What is PayPal South Africa Login / PayPal Login?
PayPal South Africa Login or PayPal Login South Africa is the procedure used to gain access to your PayPal account using a table, smartphone, computer or laptop. The PayPal Login page requires that PayPal South Africa customers login with their username and password.
PayPal South Africa Login
It’s easy to login to your PayPal South Africa account. Use your PayPal username and password to login. Follow the below steps:
- STEP 1: Visit paypal.com
- STEP 2: Click on “Log In”
- STEP 3: Enter your email address, username or phone number, then click “Next”
- STEP 4: Then enter your “PayPal Login Password” and click “Log In”
- STEP 5: Now you will be logged in to PayPal account in South Africa
- STEP 6: Start making payments and much more.
That’s how the PayPal Login South Africa process works.
If you don’t have a PayPal account yet, we’ve put together some steps to help you join PayPal in South Africa.
How to Create A PayPal Account in South Africa
To create a PayPal account in South Africa is simple. There are two types of PayPal accounts which are Personal and Business. Here’s how to open a PayPal account in South Africa:
- STEP 1: Go to www.paypal.com
- STEP 2: Click “Sign Up”
- STEP 3: Choose your account (Personal or Business Account) and then click “Continue”
- STEP 4: Enter your mobile number and click “Continue”
- STEP 5: Enter the code sent to your mobile phone number
- STEP 6: Enter your email address, name, surname, create password and then click “Next”
- STEP 7: Add your address, accept Terms and Conditions and click “Agree and create account” and PayPal account will be created.
PayPal Login South Africa Benefits for South Africans
Once you’ve logged into your PayPal South Africa account, you will be able to perform some of the below benefits:
- Receive money
- Send money online
- Link cards and bank accounts
- Withdraw your PayPal balance
- Add funds
- Request money
- Create and send invoices
- Shop online