Rain Login procedure is simple and straightforward. Rain is South Africa’s mobile data-only network. In this article, you will learn more about the Rain Login procedure. Make sure you already have an account with Rain Network.
What is Rain Login?
Rain Login is the procedure where Rain customers log into their account. Without the Rain Login details, you won’t be able to access your account. You need to be registered to connect to Rain. You will need your email address and password.
How do I log into My Rain Account?
Many people don’t know how to sign in to their Rain account after creating an account. There are a couple of ways to sign into your Rain account. You can sign into your account through the Rain App or through the website www.rain.co.za. For the purpose of this article, we will show you how to login through the Rain website.
- Once you are on the Rain website, click on the hamburger menu bar in the top left corner of the screen. Once the menu bar drops down, click ‘sign in’.
- You can also visit www.rain.co.za and once the website opens, click “sign in” on the top right of the screen.
Make sure you have your Rain Login details ready. Follow the below steps to successfully log into your Rain account.
- Step 1: Open your Internet Browser
- Step 2: Go to https://www.rain.co.za/
- Step 3: Click on “Sign In”
- Step 4: Enter your email address and password
- Step 5: Then click “Submit”
Once logged in, you will be able to perform some activities including paying your account, viewing statements, and much more.
I don’t have a Rain account, so how do I log into my Rain account? If you don’t have a Rain account yet, make sure you pay attention to the next step.
How to sign up for a rain SIM
Here’s how to register for a rain SIM:
- Step 1: Go to www.rain.co.za
- Step 2: Once you are on the rain website scroll down to the to the rain shop, select your product and add it to your cart.
- Step 3: Customize the name of your SIM
- Step 4: Set your spend limit
- Step 5: Choose to switch on unlimited off-peak
- Step 6: Select checkout
- Step 7: Enter your delivery details
- Step 8: After confirmation of your delivery details you will then be directed to the create account page in which you will fill out all the necessary account information for your rain profile.
- Step 9: Once your details have been confirmed you will be directed to the payment page in which you need to enter your debit/credit card number, the name on the card and the CVV number (last 3 digits at the back of the card). An OTP (One time pin) may be required to be entered.
- Step 10: Your order will be placed and delivered to you within 5 business days when all details have been confirmed
Please note that an order number will be generated as a reference so that you are able to keep track of your order via your rain dashboard.
Make sure you keep your Rain Login details safe as you will need to use them every time you want to access your Rain account.