Learners must register with their exam number on the platform of their choice to access their matric results.
SABC Education in partnership with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) in “Enriching Minds, Enriching Lives” is launching its Matric Results service, which will run from 31 December 2020 until 29 February 2021.
The SABC Education Matric Results service will release the results to all students across all provinces who have registered, using the SMS or USSD line on the 22nd of February 2021.
“We encourage learners to pre-register using the SABC Education Matric Results service, and by register using any of our registration mechanisms, either via SMS or USSD and you stand a chance to WIN your share of R10, 000 in airtime! You can also download our MatricsMate App to receive your Senior Certificate Exam results through Google Play and Apple App Stores,” reads a statement issued on Thursday.
Learners must register with their exam number on the platform of their choice to access their results.
Below are guidelines of how learners can register to receive their 2020 Matric Results:
• SMS your exam number to 45856
• The system verifies the exam number; your exam number must be correct in order to be accepted.
• Learners will be charged R1-50 per SMS, free SMS’s do not apply
• Dial *120*45856# enter exam number to register
• You will be charged R1-50 per minute
• Results will be sent to your phone once they are available
by MATRICSMATE APP
• Download for free from Google Play and Apple App Stores
Should learners have queries relating to registration and the use of the SABC Education Matric Results service, they can contact our call centre on 011 507 4630 Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. However, on the day of the release, the call center will operate from midnight to 5pm.