Sassa Reapply guide for Sassa R350 grant applicants in South Africa. If you had been part of the millions of South Africans that have been receiving the Sassa SRD R350 grant, it’s important to know about the Sassa reapply process. You can reapply for R350 grant. Here’s a guide on how to reapply for Sassa R350 grant.
The Special Relief of Distress (SRD) grant beneficiaries were previously advised by the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) to reapply for for the Sassa grant.
The Sassa SRD grant has been extended for a year from April 2022 to March 2023.
Sassa Reapply for R350 Grant
Before you may proceed with the Sassa reapply for R350 grant process, you must make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years
- You do not receive social grants
- Have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
How To Reapply For Sassa R350 Grant
In order to reapply for Sassa r350 grant online, you should follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.srdd.sassa.gov.za
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on ‘click here to apply online’
- Step 3: Enter your Mobile Number
- Step 4: Click ‘send SMS’
- Step 5: You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP)
- Step 6: Enter the OTP
- Step 7: Continue to complete the SASSA R350 application by filling in the required information.
- Step 8: Click ‘Submit’ to send your application to SASSA
- Step 9: You’ll receive an SMS showing your application has been successfully submitted.
You can also reapply for R350 grant via WhatsApp.
How to Reapply for Sassa Grant via WhatsApp
Here’s how to submit your Sassa SRD grant application on WhatsApp:
- Step 1: Add 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone
- Step 2: Open WhatsApp and send ‘Hi’ to 082 046 8553
- Step 3: You will then receive a response, respond by saying ‘Help’
- Step 4: You will receive various options, reply by selecting ‘4’
- Step 5: You will be redirected to the Unathi Sassa platform message which you should reply ‘SRD’ to
- Step 6: Confirm whether you’re applying for yourself or someone else
- Step 7: You will be asked to submit your name, surname and ID number in the message.
- Step 8: You will then receive a message on WhatsApp stating the next steps for you to complete the Sassa reapplication process.
Image Courtesy: Pixabay.com