srd.sassa.gov.za status check balance check for August 2022 link is live. SRD Status Check – srd.sassa.gov.za status check balance checker is an online tool that helps sassa srd grant beneficiaries to check balance online. The srd.sassa.gov.za status check online link is also live. To check sassa status online, visit SRD Grant website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status. There’s no need to check srd.sassa.gov.za status check balance check, automatically, your sassa srd grant balance is automatically SASSA SRD R350 before you withdraw it. In most cases, many sassa srd beneficiaries withdraw the full amount. However, there’s still many sassa srd R350 grant beneficiaries who still use the SRD SASSA Status – srd.sassa.gov.za status check balance checker to check their balance. That is why we’ve decided to compile this SRD Status check – srd.sassa.gov.za status check balance check guide for you.
What is Social Relief of Distress (SRD)?
Social Relief of Distress (SRD) is a temporary provision of assistance intended for persons in such dire material need that they are unable to meet their or their families’ most basic needs.
SRD.SASSA.GOV.ZA Status Check Balance Check
Your SRD SASSA Status – srd.sassa.gov.za status check balance check is automatically R350 if you haven’t withdrawn it. If you receive other social grants such as Care Dependency Grant, Child Support Grant, Disability Grant, Foster Child Grant, Grant-In-Aid, Older Persons Grant or War Veterans Grant, you will be able to check your SASSA balance by going to an ATM to check your balance after inserting your SASSA card into the ATM.
How to Check SASSA Balance
- Dial *120*69277# on your phone.
- Follow each step to check Sassa Balance.
- You should then get an SMS notification with your available balance.
About SRD SASSA R350 Grant
The special Covid 19 Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) of R350 per month for 6 months is paid to individuals who are currently unemployed, do not receive any form of income, social grant or UIF payment. This Social Relief of Distress Programme was confirmed in the Regulations made under Section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002 (Act No. 57 of 2002): Measures to prevent and combat the spread of COVID-19, as amended.
Who Qualifies for SRD SASSA R350 Grant?
- You must be a South African Citizen, Permanent Resident or Refugee registered on the Home
Affairs database and persons who are holders of special permits under the Special
Angolan Dispensation, the Lesotho Exemption Permit dispensation and the Zimbabwe
Exemption Permit Dispensation, and asylum seekers whose section 22 permits or visas
are valid or were valid on 15 March 2020;
- Currently residing within the borders of the Republic of South Africa;
- Above the age of 18 and below the age of 60;
- Not receiving any social grant in respect of himself or herself;
- Not receiving an unemployment insurance benefit and does not qualify to receive an
unemployment insurance benefit;
- Not receiving a stipend from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme and other
- Not receiving any other government COVID-19 response support;
- Not a resident in a government funded or subsidized institution.
Image Courtesy: pixabay.com