SRD Status Check Online Reconsideration guide, the SASSA R350 grant status check online form is https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status, https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration for SASSA R350 application for reconsideration and the SASSA R350 re-application form is https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reinstate.
SRD Status Check Online Reconsideration
The SASSA R350 Grant Application Status Check Online Application Form is is https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reinstate. Or you can visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration for SASSA R350 application for reconsideration. If your application was declined for any period and you had zero income in the preceding month, you may submit an application for reconsideration.
Please note that SASSA is not taking new applications for the SRD grant at this time. SASSA will publish the date on which this website will be opened for new applications and reapplications.
How to Apply For SRD Status Check Online Reconsideration
- Go to srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration
- Enter your ID number and the phone number you used to submit your application
- Click the button that says “send pin” and follow the instructions.
How to Perform SRD Status Check Online Reconsideration
To check your srd.sassa.gov.za SASSA R350 Grant Status Online, visit the below steps:
- Go to SASSA R350 SRD Status Check Online Form https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Enter ID number and your cellphone number
- Then click “Submit”
- You will be able to see the status of your SASSA SRD status for your application
About SRD Status Check Online Reconsideration
It’s very important to know more information about SRD Status Check Online Reconsideration and how to use it to apply for the SASSA R350 grant. A special Covid 19 Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) of R350 per month is paid to individuals who are currently unemployed, do not receive any form of income, social grant or UIF payment etc.
Image Courtesy: MSN.com