Standard Bank Login process allows Standard Bank customers to login to their Standard Bank internet banking profile to perform financial activities. You need to make sure that you have registered for internet banking. In this article, you will learn more about Standard Bank login internet banking in South Africa.
ALSO READ: How does Nedbank Money app work?
What is Standard Bank Login?
Standard Bank Login is the procedure used to gain access to your internet banking using a smartphone, computer, a mobile device or tablet. The Standard Bank login page requires that Standard Bank South Africa customers login with their username and password.
Standard Bank Login
It’s easy to login to your Standard Bank online banking profile. Use your email address password to login. Follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.standardbank.co.za
- Step 2: Click on “Sign in to your accounts”
- Step 3: Select “Internet Banking”
- Step 4: Enter your email address and click “Next”
- Step 5: Enter your password and click “Sign In”
That’s how the Standard Bank Online Login process works in South Africa.
Standard Bank Login Benefits
The Standard Bank internet banking login comes with lots of benefits. Once you’ve logged into your online profile, you will be able to perform some of the below benefits:
- Buy prepaid airtime or data bundles
- Buy prepaid electricity
- Buy Lotto, Daily Lotto and PowerBall tickets
- Transfer money between accounts
- Add and manage your recipients
- Download bank statement
- Apply for a personal loan or credit card
- Manage payments and transfers
- Make international payments
- Check balances
- Reverse debit orders under R200 for free
- Change payment and withdrawal limits
- Change your overdraft limit
- Pay your Tax Returns
- Pay your traffic fines
- Manage your savings and investment accounts
- Send Instant Money to anyone’s cellphone in South Africa
- Make inter-account transfers
- Make once-off, future dated and repeat payments
- Get your personal or business IT3(b) tax certificates
Image Courtesy: twitter.com/standardbankna