SUNLearn is the official Learning Management System (LMS) for the Stellenbosch University (SU). SUNLearn is the main platform for teaching, learning and assessment. In this article, you will learn how to login to SUNLearn (SUNLearn Login).
What is SUNLearn?
SUNLearn is Stellenbosch University’s Learning Management System (LMS). It is the fundamental platform for learning, teaching and assessment. The platform is user-friendly and reflects the high quality and innovative identity that Stellenbosch University aims to deliver.
The SUNLearn menu is straightforward and you can easily access the Moodle platform on your mobile device.
This Stellenbosch University LMS has been customized to provide a fit-for-purpose environment in which students and lecturers are able to engage with academic and co-curricular content
If you don’t know how to use the platform, the next step is very important because you will learn about SUNLearn, Webmail as well as its features.
How do I login to SUNLearn? To login, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to learn.sun.ac.za
- Step 2: Click on “Login”
- Step 3: You were redirected to the SUNLearn Single Sign On (SSO) page
- Step 4: Enter your username and password and click “Sign In”
After you’ve logged in, you will be able to see the SUNLearn menu.
How to access SUNLearn Webmail
To access your Stellenbosch University (SU) webmail, you need to follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit Stellenbosch mail at https://webmail.sun.ac.za/owa/
- Step 2: Enter your enter your SUNLearn webmail address and password
- Step 3: Click “Sign In”
How to Reset Password
If you want to change your password or if you have forgotten your password, you need to visit the Password Management page. Here’s how to reset your SUNLearn Login password:
- Step 1: Visit https://sso.sun.ac.za/login
- Step 2: Go to “Forgot your password? Change it here”
- Step 3: Click on “Forgot Password”
- Step 4: Enter your username (not email address) and click continue
- Step 5: Follow the rest of the instructions
To change your password, you need to know your current password. Choose this option if your password is about to expire or if you want to change your password for any other reason e.g. if you suspect someone other than yourself knows your password.
If you have forgotten your password, you need to have a cellphone number or external email address on record with Stellenbosch University.
After confirming your cellphone number or external email address, a one-time-PIN (OTP) will be sent to your chosen option to allow you to set a new password for the username provided.
Use the menu to navigate to your chosen option.
Image Courtesy: learn.sun.ac.za