Telkom Login guide for Telkom customers. Telkom users can login to Telkom account online to manage their subscriptions, redeem vouchers, purchase bundles and update your profile. In this article, you will learn more about Telkom Login procedures.
What is Telkom Login?
Telkom Login is the My Telkom profile account where Telkom registered customers login to perform certain activities online. If you are connected to the internet, you can instantly view your account by logging in to the profile.
Telkom Login: How to Login to Telkom Self Service Portal
To login to Telkom online, follow the below easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.telkom.co.za
- Step 2: Click on “Login” if you already have an account
- Step 3: Select “Mobile & Home, Business, Enterprise or Telkom Internet” and click “Login”
- Step 4: Enter your username (email address) and password and then click “Login”
After logging in, you can navigate the page and either pay your bills, purchase data or view your Telkom balance.
Things To Do With The Telkom Self Service Portal
- View your Home, Business & Personal accounts
- Manage each of these accounts
- Pay your Home, Business & Personal bill
- Move your Home & Business lines
- Connect your devices to Telkom Wi-Fi hotspots
- Top up your data & account balances
- Update your contact details
- Fix line faults
- Check your Telkom coverage in your area
- Redeem airtime, data & Wi-Fi vouchers
How to Reset Telkom Login Password
To reset your Telkom Login password, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Telkom Login page
- Step 2: Click on “forgot password”
- Step 3: Enter your email address and you” receive an OTP in that email to reset your password.
Alternatively, you can reset using your Telkom number, you can send “Password” as an SMS to 0123210215 and a new password will be sent to you.
Image Courtesy: apps.telkom.co.za