To avoid the loss of data on the iPhone, it is strongly recommended to make a regular backup of it on the PC. Of the many backup programs available on the market, which one to choose? Who is the best performer? To refine your search, we have gathered here 3 practical tools to save the iPhone on PC.
3 Powerful Tools for Backing Up iPhone to PC:
- Professional Program: ApowerManager
- Default tool: iTunes
- Another practical tool: iCloud
Make an iPhone backup with ApowerManager
Given the fact that online storage has a bad reputation these days, it is always better to back up iPhone to PC via a desktop tool. This way, you will always have the assurance that your files are safe, no matter what happens, leaving no chance for anonymous to access them. ApowerManager is one of the powerful programs that you can use to do a backup operation. This tool takes indeed the safeguard of all the models of iPhone to know the iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6/5 … The process of safeguarding the iPhone on PC via ApowerManager is done as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to the PC via the supplied cable.
- To establish the connection between iPhone and PC, please click “Trust” when a notification window will appear on your iPhone.
- When the connection is established, click Tools; then in Utilities> click on Backup and Restore then on Full Backup and follow the steps mentioned in the program.
Tips: In case you do not want to make a full backup, it is also possible to save some content. To do this, simply go to the tab where the backup should be done and click Export; the process is the same for all other content.
How to back up iPhone to iTunes?
Whenever the iPhone is connected to the PC, automatic data synchronization will be created automatically. But if you want to make a manual backup, iTunes will also be a good tool.
The process is as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your iPhone in the list of “Devices” and right click on your iPhone.
- Then, click on “Save” and wait until the backup of the iPhone is complete.
Whether you are on Mac OS or Windows, the above processes are the same. Same as if you want to make a backup of your iPad or iPod.
How to back up iPhone with iCloud?
iCloud can automatically back up the most important data on all your iOS devices. After saving your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in Settings> iCloud> Backup and Storage, the process will proceed as follows:
- Open your iCloud account and activate the iCloud Backup button.
- Then, tap Back up now to start the backup process.
Image Courtesy: PCMag.com