TUT ITS: How to Access Tshwane University of Technology Student Portal Login – What is TUT ITS and how does it work? TUT ITS Login or How to login to TUT ITS (Integrator Tertiary Software). In this article, you will learn what TUT ITS is and how to access it.
What is TUT ITS?
TUT stands for Tshwane University of Technology while ITS stands for Integrator Tertiary Software. This is the reason it is called “TUT ITS” system. TUT ITS is an online student portal that enables Tshwane University of Technology registered and prospective students to apply online, check TUT application status, register for TUT courses, make payments, check academic record, timetable and much more.
How to Login to TUT ITS
TUT ITS Login: Log in to your TUT student portal using your username and password. Follow the below easy steps to login to ITS TUT:
- STEP 1: Go to TUT ITS Login page here
- STEP 2: It will take you to “TUT ITS enabler”
- STEP 3: Select “Student”
- STEP 4: Enter your “Student Number and PIN”
- STEP 5: Then click “Login”
Please note that if you cannot login to TUT Self Help iEnabler and you are a registered user, do make sure to contact the system administrator. For prospective students, register for a new account so that you will be able to access the Tshwane University of Technology TUT and check your TUT online application status.
What is iEnabler?
Integrated Tertiary Software (ITS) is an online system that allows students and staff at Tshwane University of Technology to login and access information such as university news, academic activities and many more. Staff use the TUT ITS Enabler system to login and apply for leaves, while lectures use the system to manage student class list. TUT students use the ITS to login and access class timetable, exam timetable, academic records, access financial statements and much more. TUT Integrated Tertiary Software also allows students who are interested in studying at TUT to apply and check their application status.
What is Integrator Production?
Integrator Tertiary Software (ITS) enables Tshwane University of Technology Staff to log on and perform multiple functions.
How Do I Reset My TUT ITS Password?
If you have forgotten your TUT ITS password or PIN, you need to follow the below easy steps in order to reset your student portal account password or PIN:
- STEP 1: Go to the TUT log in page here
- STEP 2: Enter your “Student Number”
- STEP 3: Then, click “Forgot PIN” or “Request A PIN”
- STEP 4: Your PIN will be sent to your TUT email account
- STEP 5: Access your TUT student email account by visiting TUT4Life
- STEP 6: Enter your username and password
- STEP 7: Go back to the TUT ITS Student portal and login using your new PIN that you received from your TUT4Life email account
Tshwane University of Technology Faculties
- Arts and Design
- Economics and Finance
- Engineering and the Built Environment
- Information and Communication Technology
- Management Sciences
Tshwane University of Technology Students Portal
- TUT ITS: https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- TUT Student Portal: Click here
- TUT4Life: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
- TUT My Tutor: https://mytutor.tut.ac.za/
- TUT Main Website: https://www.tut.ac.za/
Image Courtesy: www.tut.ac.za