TUT Login is The Universe Talks (TUT) portal where you can login to update your Notes from the Universe profile including your name, goals, days of the week you receive the Notes and many more. In this article, you will learn how to access to access the TUT Login page and how to register for an account if you don’t have one.
How to sign up for the Notes from the Universe at TUT
To sign up for the Notes from the Universe through The Universe Talks (TUT), kindly follow the below easy steps:
- Step 1: Open your web-browser
- Step 2: Visit the TUT Login page at https://www.tut.com/account/login
- Step 3: Click on “Get the Notes”
- Step 4: Sign-up page will pop up
- Step 5: Enter your name and email address and click “sign up”
- Step 6: Follow the instructions
How to Login to TUT.com
To sign in to TUT Login, you need to follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit https://www.tut.com/account/login
- Step 2: Click on “Login”
- Step 3: Enter your email address and password and click “Sign In” to update your Notes from the Universe profile.
About the Notes
What started in 1998 as an email sent out weekly to 38 addresses has since blossomed into today’s daily Notes from the Universe, sent to over 900,000 subscribers in 185 countries! These Notes are brief passages written by “The Universe,” personalized with your name (and occasionally your personal goals and dreams), designed to remind you that you have, indeed, been given dominion over all things.
Image Courtesy: Tut.com