TUT myTUTor is the official online eLearning portal for Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) students. In this article, you will learn how to access myTUTor TUT online portal. You will also learn how to reset TUT myTUTor Login password.
ALSO READ: How to Check TUT Application Status Online
What is TUT myTUTor?
TUT myTUTor is Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) online learning portal for students studying at TUT. Students can access the portal to study online.
How to Access TUT myTuTor
Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor.
- Step 1: Visit https://mytutor.tut.ac.za/
- Step 2: Enter your username (Student Number) and Password (TUT4life email password)
- Step 3: Click “Login”
Please note that your username is your TUT student number and your password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
How to Reset or Change myTUTor TUT Password
To reset or create a new password for your myTUTor TUT, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/password/
- Step 2: Enter your Student Number and ID / Passport Number
- Step 3: Then click “Submit“
- Step 4: To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- Step 5: Return to the myTUTor home page and log in
If after 48 hours you still cannot log in or see all your subjects, then contact the myTUTor service desk at 012 382 4427 or [email protected]
Image Courtesy: mytutor.tut.ac.za