Twitter Login, how to login to Twitter online in South Africa. How to login to Twitter? To login to Twitter via web, use your account’s username and password to log into Twitter. Before you login to Twitter, you first need to create a Twitter account so that you can visit the Twitter login web page. In this article, we’ll show you the Twitter Login-Sign procedure in South Africa.
Twitter is a service for friends, family, and coworkers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages. People post Tweets, which may contain photos, videos, links, and text. These messages are posted to your profile, sent to your followers, and are searchable on Twitter search.
What is Twitter Login?
Twitter login is a process whereby users log into their Twitter account online or using the Twitter app. Logging into Twitter is easy, however, the exact process depends on whether you’re logging into your account through the mobile app or via the web.
How to Create a Twitter Account?
There are three ways to join Twitter. You can sign up using your Google email account, Apple or sign up with a phone or email address. For this guide, you will learn how to sign up for Twitter using your mobile phone number or email.
These are the following major steps to create a Twitter account
- Step 1: Go to https://twitter.com/
- Step 2: Click on “Sign up with phone or email“
- Step 3: To create a Twitter account enter your name and phone number/email address, then enter your date of birth and click “Next“
- Step 4: The customize your Twitter account, by filling in the details- name, email id, and date of birth. And then click “Sign up“
- Step 5: If you have selected an email id to sign up for Twitter, then you will receive an OTP for verification
- Step 6: Enter that One-Time Password (OTP) and click “Next“
- Step 7: Now, create a password and click on the “Next” button.
- Step 8: Optimize your account by uploading a profile photo, fill in your bio
- Step 9: Then select Languages and People
- Step 10: Select Interests
- Step 11: Now, the final step is human verification. Click on the verify button and answer the question accordingly. Once the verification is complete, you will be redirected to the thank you page. Finally, click on the “Continue to Twitter” button to visit the Twitter page.
After you’ve successfully created a new Twitter account, you can now share your first tweet, follow people, retweet, like and comment.
The Twitter Login page will ask for your username, phone / email and password. Make sure your Twitter login details are safe and don’t share with anyone. You can always change your Twitter password if you feel your account has been compromised.
How to Login to Twitter in South Africa
If you already have a Twitter account, then follow the following steps to sign into Twitter:
- Step 1: Visit twitter.com (Twitter official site)
- Step 2: Then click on “Log in”
- Step 3: Log in to Twitter page will display, then enter your email id, phone number, or username and password
- Step 4: Then click “Log In”
To create a Twitter account is easy just like when following the Twitter login-sign in steps. Visit Twitter to login and the social media site will help you discover many trending topics and you can interact with a large audience. If you cannot remember the username you used, use your account email address and password to log into Twitter. If your password is not working, request a new password by entering your email address in the Twitter reset form.
Image Courtesy: www.thexpressng.com