The Tyme Bank App gives TymeBank clients an unparalleled user experience when banking on their smartphone. The TymeBank App is available to download for free for both Apple iOS and Android devices. The good thing about the TymeBank Smartapp is just one of the many easy-to-use tools they have created to help you take control of your money. In this article, you’ll learn more about Tyme Bank App Download and how to use it.
What is Tyme Bank App?
The Tyme Bank Banking App is a mobile app where TymeBank customers can access the details of their bank account and complete transactions directly their smartphone, tablet, or mobile device. The purpose of the TymeBank App is to allow customers to serve themselves, access information and do their banking anytime and anywhere.
Tyme Bank App Download
To download the TymeBank Banking app is free. You need to be connected to the internet and a smartphone. Follow the below easy steps on how to download the Tyme Bank Banking App.
- Step 1: Go to Google Play or the App Store to Download the Tyme Bank Mobile Banking App
- Step 2: Search for “TymeBank”
- Step 3: Click “Install” to download and Install TymeBank Mobile Banking App for Android or iPhone
- Step 4: Open the app and login with your username and password
Tyme Bank Banking App Features
- All your accounts in one place
- Buy prepaid airtime, data and electricity
- Manage your personal details, add and remove devices and update your preferences
- 24/7 access to your debit card, EveryDay account and GoalSave statements, without needing to call our Customer Service Centre.
- All your card transactions are password or PIN-protected to keep them safe
- You have the power to immediately freeze or cancel your debit card and delink devices if they have been lost or stolen
If you don’t have a TymeBank account yet, you simply open an EveryDay account online or at any TymeBank kiosk, and start enjoying hassle-free banking on your cellphone.
Image Courtesy: www.tymebank.co.za