Tyme Bank Login Guide: How Do I Login to TymeBank Internet Banking? TymeBank is an exclusively digital retail bank based in South Africa. In this article, you will learn how to login to your Tyme Bank Online Banking.
What is Tyme Bank Login?
Tyme Bank Login is the process by which a TymeBank customer gains access to Tyme Bank Internet Banking system by identifying and authenticating themselves. The user credentials are typically some form of “username” and a matching “password”, and these credentials themselves are sometimes referred to as a login.
How to Access your TymeBank Account Online
Most customers find it hard to visit ATMs and branches near them because of their schedule. That’s why Tyme Bank Internet Banking makes it easier for busy people by letting them do their banking transactions right from the comfort of their own homes or workplaces.
If you’re already a TymeBank customer, you can use your TymeBank Login details to access your bank account online.
Tyme Bank Login
Here’s how to access Tyme Bank Login page:
- Step 1: Open your Internet Browser
- Step 2: Go to https://www.tymebank.co.za/
- Step 3: Click on “Login”
- Step 4: Enter your South African ID Number and Password
- Step 5: Then click “Login”
Tyme Bank Online Banking Features
- View your EveryDay account balances
- Manage your savings with GoalSave
- Manage payments and SendMoney
- Run debit orders
- Manage your beneficiaries
- Manage profile information and settings
- Buy prepaid electricity, airtime, data and SMS bundles
- Get 12-months’ bank statements, proof of payments, proof of account and tax certificates
If you think you’ve lost your Visa debit card you can deactivate it, and reactivate it when you find it again
- Switch eCommerce transactions on and off.
How do I get a Tyme Bank PIN?
If you are struggling with your Tyme Bank Login PIN, you can request a new one by following the below easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to the activation.tymedigital.co.za/reset-credentials
- Step 2: You will then be presented with 2 options to reset your Password or login PIN.
- Step 3: Select whether you want to change your Password or PIN and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Image Courtesy: www.tymebank.co.za