UFS Login / University of the Free State UFS Student Portal Login is created by the University of the Free State for current and prospective University of the Free State (UFS) students to create and login to perform certain academic activities. In this article, you will learn how to access UFS Login page or UFS Student Portal.
What is UFS Login / UFS Student Portal?
UFS Login / UFS Student Portal, is the official student portal for the University of the Free State students. The student portal is created so that students can perform academic activities such as checking admission status, registration status, application status, exam results, academic record, submit assignments and many more.
UFS Student Portal Login
Every UFS student is provided with UFSLink login / UFS Student Portal Login details upon admission. These login details are provided by the University and are for free. To access my UFS Login or UFS Student Portal, you need to follow the below easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to the University of the Free State (UFS) Students Portal at https://www.ufs.ac.za/
- Step 2: Then click on “Student Self Service” link
- Step 3: You will be redirected to https://www.ufs.ac.za/kovsielife/student-self-service
- Step 4: Then click “Student Self-Service”
- Step 5: Enter your student number and password
- Step 6: Click on “Sign In”f
How To Change/Reset University of the Free State UFS Login Password
Have you forgotten your UFS Portal Login password? Don’t worry, follow the below steps retrieve or change your password:
- Step 1: Go to the password reset page at https://www.ufs.ac.za/kovsielife/student-self-service
- Step 2: Click on “Student Password Management”
- Step 3: Then click on “Forgotten Password”
- Step 4: Enter your username and click “Search”
- Step 5: You will receive an SMS to your mobile number or the email to your personal email address with a link to reset your password
For further details about the University of the Free State (UFS) student login portal, UFS Students may visit their department if you experienced any challenges.
Image Courtesy: www.ufs.ac.za