UFS Online Application is an application form that is completed and submitted via the Internet. Instead of visiting UFS Campuses, prospective can apply at the University of the Free State (UFS) online. In this article, you will learn about the process of UFS Online Application 2021 / how to apply at UFS for 2021.
What is UFS Online Application 2021?
University of the Free State Online Application 2021 is the University of the Free State application software that is used by prospective UFS students to create an account and submit online application forms via the Internet.
The UFS Online Application form for 2021 can be found at the UFS official website at https://apply.ufs.ac.za/
UFS Online Application 2021
University of the Free State (UFS) Online Application for 2021 academic year is now open online. Application dates for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at UFS close on specific dates. It is advisable to always check their website before you apply.
You will also be able to download UFS Online Application form and Prospectus in PDF format on UFS website: https://apply.ufs.ac.za/
To use the University of the Free State Online Application System, you will need internet access and an email address that you can access regularly, because after you’ve submitted your online application to UFS, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to your email address as confirmation of receipt.
Make sure that you apply on time because UFS Late applications for 2021 will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes that you wish to study at UFS. The University can accommodate only a few number of candidates or students per programme.
Here’s how to Apply at UFS (University of the Free State)
Before you apply at University of the Free State, make sure that you meet the admission requirements. You can always check the Brochure of the Faculty concerned to find out whether you meet the admission requirements for your proposed study field.
Required Supporting Documents
Certified copies of the following documents must be attached to each application:
- Identity Document (ID)
- Applicants for certificate, diploma and degree studies should have Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate or an Equivalent qualification
- An academic record in respect of Studies at another tertiary institution
- Applicants for B Tech and Postgraduate Studies should have an official proofs that all the requirements for a diploma or degree have been met
Here’s How the UFS Online Application Process Works:
- Step 1: Go to https://apply.ufs.ac.za/
- Step 2: Click “New Application”
- Step 3: Verify your personal information
- Step 4: Enter your Personal Information
- Step 5: Enter your Contact Information
- Step 6: Provide your Study Choices
- Step 7: Enter Selection Information
- Step 8: Upload documents
- Step 9: Tick boxes to agree to T&Cs
- Step 10: Complete your UFS online application process
Please note you do not have to pay an application fee to become a student at the University of the Free State.
Image Courtesy: sharcourse.co.za