UL Login / University of Limpopo UL Student Portal Login, is created for both prospective and current University of Limpopo (UL) students to login and perform academic activities. In this article, you will learn more about UL login / UL Student Portal.
What is UL Login / UL Student Portal?
UL Login / UL Student Portal, is the official student portal for the University of Limpopo students. The student portal is created so that students can perform academic activities such as checking application status, admission status, registration status, check exam results, view timetable, academic record, download study material and many more.
UL Student Portal Login
Every UL student is provided with ulink login / UL Student Portal Login details upon admission. These login details are provided by the University and are for free. To access my UL Login or Student Portal, you need to follow the below easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to University of Limpopo (UL) Students Portal at https://www.ul.ac.za/
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on “Online Facilities” link
- Step 3: Enter your student number and PIN
- Step 4: Then click “Login”
How To Change/Reset University of Limpopo UL Login Password
Have you forgotten your UL Portal Login password? Don’t worry, follow the below steps retrieve or change your password:
- Step 1: Go to https://ulturfapp.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- Step 2: Enter your student number and click “Forgot Password” or “Change PIN”
- Step 3: Follow the instructions
For further details about the University of Limpopo (UL) student login portal, UL Students may visit their department if you experienced any challenges.
Image Courtesy: www.usaf.ac.za