UL Online Facilities come in handy when you want to apply at the University of Limpopo. The University of Limpopo (UL) has implemented online facilities to help UL prospective and current students perform academic activities. The purpose of this article, is to provide detailed information regarding UL Online Facilities Login, UL Student Portal and Registration.
UL Online Facilities Login
How to login to University of Limpopo (UL) Online Facilities? To access the UL student portal, you need to follow the below easy steps.
- STEP 1: Visit UL Online Facilities Login page by clicking here
- STEP 2: Enter your student number and PIN and then click “Login“
- STEP 3: If you still can’t access UL Online Facilities Login, enter your student number and then click on “Forgot PIN” for a new PIN. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
After you’ve successfully logged in, you will be able to perform academic activities such as checking results, view exam timetable, check online application status, academic calendar, make payments, register for course and many more.
The UL Online Facilities ITS Web can also be used by prospective students to check their UL application status, as well as staff members.
How to Access UL Student Portal
UL Student Portal is also known as Online Facilities. You login the same way you login on your Online Facilities. Here’s how to login to access / login to the UL Student Portal.
- STEP 1: Go to the University of Limpopo official website at www.ul.ac.za
- STEP 2: Scroll down and click on “Online Facilities”
- STEP 3: Enter your student number and password / PIN and click “Login”
To reset your student portal password (PIN), enter your student number and click “Forgot PIN”. If you are found in the database, you will receive an email with instructions on how to gain access to your student portal.
It’s very important that you keep your password safe to avoid forgetting it.
Image Courtesy: briefly.co.za