Unizulu ITS Login guide: How to Login to the University of Zululand (Unizulu) ITS Enabler – What is Unizulu ITS and how does it work in South Africa? In this article, you will learn more about Unizulu ITS Login or How to login to Unizulu ITS (Integrator Tertiary Software).
What is Unizulu ITS?
Unizulu ITS is a student portal that allows the University of Zululand (Unizulu) current and prospective students to apply online, register for courses, update personal information, make payments, check exam timetable, exam results, get academic records and many more.
Unizulu stands for the University of Zululand and ITS stands for Integrator Tertiary Software. The Unizulu ITS Web Interface has been around for some time now.
How to Login to Unizulu ITS
Unizulu ITS Login: Log in to your student portal using your username and password. Follow the below easy steps to login to Unizulu ITS:
- STEP 1: Go to Self Help iEnabler Unizulu on your web browser
- STEP 2: Choose “Student”
- STEP 3: Enter your “Student Number and PIN”
- STEP 4: Then click “Login”
If you are a registered user but cannot login, contact your system administrator. For prospective students, register for a new account so that you will be able to access the Unizulu ITS Enabler and check your Unizulu application status online.
What is iEnabler?
Integrated Tertiary Software (ITS) allows Unizulu students and staff to login to access information online. Staff members will be able to sign in on the system and apply for leaves while lecturers use it to manage student class list. Unizulu students use the ITS to login and access academic records, class timetables and venues, check exam results and access financial statements. Unizulu Integrated Tertiary Software also allows prospective students to make new application online to become the University of Zululand students.
What is Integrator Production?
Integrator Tertiary Software (ITS) allows the University of Zululand (Unizulu) Staff to log on and perform multiple functions.
How Do I Reset My Unizulu ITS Password?
If you have forgotten your PIN or Unizulu ITS password, below are the steps you need to follow in order to reset your student portal account password or PIN:
- STEP 1: Visit the Unizulu ITS log in page at https://jasper.unizulu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- STEP 2: Enter your “Student number”
- STEP 3: Then, click “Request A PIN” or “Forgot PIN”
- STEP 4: Your PIN will be sent to your Unizulu email account
- STEP 5: Access your Unizulu student account by clicking here
- STEP 6: Use your student number as your username and your date of birth as your password to Login to your email (e.g dd/mm/yyyy)
- STEP 7: Navigate back to the Unizulu ITS Student portal and login using your new PIN
Students at the University of Zululand (Unizulu) use the ITS Enabler to register, apply, get academic transcript, change personal information, make payments and many more.
Image Courtesy: https://htxt.co.za/