UP Login Portal details are very important because are not just used at the beginning of the year, but all year round. As a UP (University of Pretoria) student, you must know how to access the UP Login portal screen. In this article, you will learn how login to UP Portal.
Why Use UP Portal?
The UP Portal has been created for for UP students, staff, alumni, authorised guests and study applicants to access the University of Pretoria systems. Before these people can access the UP Login portal screen, they will need to first complete the registration process in order to activate their UP Portal and create their UP Portal password.
The Student Portal link can be found on the official University of Pretoria (UP) website https://www.up.ac.za/
How To Set Up My Up Login
- Step 1: Visit UP’s website at https://www.up.ac.za/
- Step 2: Click on ‘My UP Login’. You will be taken to the UP Login page. If you are a new
/ first user on the UP Portal, click on the ‘New user’ button.
- Step 3: Enter your Username which would have been communicated to you and SA National ID (or
- Step 4: Then click ‘Proceed’
- Step 5: Create a new password and click ‘Proceed’
- Step 6: Once your Password has been created, you will be requested to set up the answers to at least three “Challenge Questions” that you select and click ‘Submit’ to complete setting your myUp login portal details
- Step 7: You will be returned to the UP Login page where you can login using your username and password and click ‘Submit’ to login to UP portal.
UP Student Portal Login
- My UP Login – https://upnet.up.ac.za/
- UP Official website – https://www.up.ac.za
Image Courtesy: www.insidehighered.com