UP Online Application is an application form that is completed and submitted via the Internet. Instead of visiting UP Campuses, prospective can apply at the University of Pretoria (UP) online. In this article, you will learn about the process of UP Online Application 2021 / how to apply at UP for 2021.
ALSO READ: GDE Admissions: Online Application Guide
What is UP Online Application 2021?
University of Pretoria Online Application 2021 is the University of Pretoria application software that is used by prospective UP students to create an account and submit online application forms via the Internet.
The UP Online Application form for 2021 can be found at the UP official website at https://www.up.ac.za/online-application
UP Online Application 2021
The University of Pretoria (UP) Online Application for 2021 academic year is now open online. Application dates for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at UP close on specific dates. It is advisable to always check their website before you apply.
You will also be able to download UP Online Application form and Prospectus in PDF format on UP website: www.up.ac.za
To use the University of Pretoria Online Application System, you will need internet access and an email address that you can access regularly, because after you’ve submitted your online application to UP, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to your email address as confirmation of receipt.
Make sure that you apply on time because UP Late applications for 2021 will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes that you wish to study at UP. The University can accommodate only a few number of candidates or students per programme.
Here’s how to Apply at UP (University of Pretoria)
Before you apply at University of Pretoria, make sure that you meet the admission requirements. You can always check the Brochure of the Faculty concerned to find out whether you meet the admission requirements for your proposed study field.
Required Supporting Documents
Certified copies of the following documents must be attached to each application:
- Identity Document (ID)
- Applicants for certificate, diploma and degree studies should have Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate or an Equivalent qualification
- An academic record in respect of Studies at another tertiary institution
- Applicants for B Tech and Postgraduate Studies should have an official proofs that all the requirements for a diploma or degree have been met
Here’s how the UP Online Application Process Works:
- Step 1: Go to https://www.up.ac.za/online-application
- Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a comprehensive web application page
- Step 4: Read the information and start the application process
Please note that a non-refundable fee of R300 for application, and certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate and all other relevant documents must accompany the application.
University of Pretoria Campuses
- Main (Hatfield) campus
- Hillcrest Campus/ High Performance Centre
- Groenkloof Campus
- Prinshof Campus (Health Sciences Faculty)
- Onderstepoort Campus (Veterinary Sciences Campus)
- Mamelodi Campus
- Gordon Institute of Business Science
University Of Pretoria Faculties
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Religion
- Faculty of Veterinary Science
Image Courtesy: www.up.ac.za